Thank God for the opportunity to be part of the Teachers' Day performance item last weekend with my best friends! Its been great fun practising with Cyril Erika Carmen Jovan Vanessa, and its been a wonderful experience! Honestly, I didnt expect that I will get to sing again so soon after SOT Grad. But really thank God for this privilege :)
This song was the same exact song I sang for SOT during our teams' PA duty.
I miss my SOT friends so much :(
On a side note, I've been coughing really badly for the past few days. Plus all the singing, I'm on the verge of losing my voice again :( I really dont wanna go through another torturous period without my voice again, especially after the previous experience. Please pray for me!
Next up: MJ/YK District Youth Revival Meeting
I need my voice back by Thursday! :X